Yeah, I know, who's my publicist?

As far as junior high teachers go, this is about as famous as I can get. Thanks to The Daily Herald!
http://videos.heraldextra.com/p/video?id=3653138

8 Response to Yeah, I know, who's my publicist?

April 3, 2009 at 12:02 PM

nice! if you get sick of all the junior high shenanigans, pretty sure you should take a stab at broadcasting.

April 3, 2009 at 9:59 PM

"9th grade right of passage," pretty impressive!

April 5, 2009 at 7:31 PM

You are so impressive and adultish. maybe you should stop going laser tagging and to dance parties. had they seen you bust a move, the way you did at Liz's cabin, you would have been completely discredited. Let's just say Megan Olsen wouldn't be the only one disappointed.

April 12, 2009 at 9:42 PM

Just wait until you debut on the Yudu infomercial. You'll be discovered and probably star in the next "Hills" spin off.

Em
April 16, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Next time I see you, can I get your autograph?

Anonymous
May 4, 2009 at 7:10 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
May 4, 2009 at 7:11 AM

my favorite part of this are the comments on the daily herald site. you're such a hot cyber commodity. and all the 15-year-olds want you.

August 9, 2009 at 6:45 PM

"Very fun, I think"

I also like the comment on the site that said, "I'd do anything for Ms. Collins right now, she's so hot."

 

Copyright © 2009 Why my life is better than yours. All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes