TBD


"I'm in a hurry to get things done.
Oh I, rush and rush until life's no fun.
All I really wanna do is just live and die,
but I'm in a hurry and don't know why."


The words to that song play through my head at least once a day. No joke. Especially this past week, when I have been putting on a pretty excellent campaign for Teacher of the Year. In the past week and a half I have been in charge of the World's Fair (see impressive previous post), Student Council elections, and of course the Talent Show. Whoo, I am the best. The reason I know this is since my busy-ness has been so public, many kind/humble teachers have sent me congratulations/condolences for my superior work. It's nice to be recognized from time to time. Shucks.


Really, the reason for all this is that I suffer from a rare condition that my friend Ellen told me about many years ago. . .TBD. Too Busy Disorder. I really am writing this as a pathetic means to apologize for any person or event that I have ignored in the past fort night. Knowing myself, and my mom (who does the same thing), I will use this current excuse for at least one more month to get out of any obligation/ward party. Please excuse any poor behavior on my part to return a phone call, or reply to a text message, or even to say "Hi" when we are passing on a non-crowded street. You see, I've got TBD and I'm in a hurry.

2 Response to TBD

April 8, 2009 at 6:44 AM

And you're late for yoga.

April 11, 2009 at 4:39 PM

Stop it, Cass, I was just going to write that.

 

Copyright © 2009 Why my life is better than yours. All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes