After, after the final rose: Everyone BUT Molly hates Jason

Did I spend over 2 and a half hours last night watching the season finale of the Bachelor? Yes. Did I go to bed an hour and a half past my bedtime? Yes. Do I feel utterly dooped by the fascists(meanest word I could think of) at ABC? Yes. Does everyone hate Jason? Of course. Does everyone hate Molly? They should. Do I want to send cookies to Melissa? Sure do. Does anyone have her address? I hope so.
Here's the breakdown:

Meet Jason Mesnick, looking really "cool" as a water enthusiast Bachelor. Nice hat.
The two ladies he fell in love with during the show, Melissa (the best) on the left and Molly (the worst) on the right. Seriously, how far away from polygamy is this?
Jason and Melissa sharing an obviously "no chemistry" moment. That's sarcasm people.
Blah, blah, blah, I like you the most.
Cry it out Molly, in three days you will be getting a phone call from Alexis or some other woman-hating producer over at the Bachelor telling you to "hold on, wink, wink, there might be trouble in paradise. If you know what I mean?"
Oopsy daisy, I'm Jason, and I gave the final rose to the wrong "amazing" girl. Take backs.

Pictured here is Melissa, who I'm sure will have a LOT of trouble finding dates post The Mesnick.
Melissa, everyone likes you more anyway. Consider yourself having dodged a major Bachelor bullet. And thank you for mouthing a bad word about Jason, well deserved.

9 Response to After, after the final rose: Everyone BUT Molly hates Jason

March 3, 2009 at 12:16 PM

Love your recap. So I hadn't watched any of this season and somehow ended up watching it last night. What the hizzle is up with Jason??? And the fact that he put his kid through all this makes me angry. I loved Molly's face when he told her he wanted another chance. And I could help but yell a "yeah right" when he told her "I'm still falling in love with you and will never stop." Just like he "never stopped" loving Melissa after 6 weeks.

March 3, 2009 at 12:24 PM

I think Jimmy Kimmel said it best when describing Jason: "He's a fickle pickle if ever there was one."

And to quote Evangeline Lilly, "You just don't do that to women." Well said, Kate.

March 3, 2009 at 12:57 PM

yeah, this was TOTALLY staged. my best friends brother's sister's girlfriend's aunt knows this kid who said this guy saw ferris pass out at 31 flavors last night..i mean said the whole thing was staged from the beginning. that's what it said on a blog, and the internet doesn't lie. total b-st-rd.

March 3, 2009 at 12:59 PM

We had a big bachelor party last night and we were all screaming at Molly for taking him back. How sad for her! We were also hoping for a good smack down after he dumped Melissa, but she had more class than us and just called him a bad word under her breathe. But I have to admit I can't wait until tonight to see what the big "part 2" after the rose is about!!!I'm a sucker.

March 3, 2009 at 1:03 PM

I have decided after some odd 20 seasons (well, it has at least felt that way) that I am saying "sayonara" to The Bachelor. Last night I realized it has run it's course in the Frey household. All the men turn out to be man whore's and all the women are more than willing to give them a second, third, fourth chance (Molly, shame on you. You could have easily been the next Bachlorette. Now it looks like jilted Melissa will be the headliner). Plus, I can't handle hearing one more girl say either, "I think I am falling in love with him." Or rather, "I want you to know how much I love you." Meanwhile, there are 22 girls in the mansion thinking they want to confess their love as well. It just ain't right and I have to keep telling myself, "It's just television."
PS. Chels, I love the "Alexis man hating producer" slip. wink. wink.

March 3, 2009 at 2:12 PM

You kill me Chelsey. Lacy posted your blog on FB and I had to check it out bc I of course was addicted to the Bachelor as well. I knew what was coming bc US Weekly spilled the beans in last week's issue. They claimed it was all set up to increase ratings. I can't believe it's not real!!! :) Miss you girl.
-Rachel

March 3, 2009 at 2:12 PM

Looks like Jason has struck a nerve. Please continue to use the comment portion of this blog as Bachelor therapy, collective intake of breath, and let it out. Great Ferris Bueller reference Katie.

March 3, 2009 at 2:13 PM

RACHEL!

Em
March 4, 2009 at 11:29 AM

hip hip!

 

Copyright © 2009 Why my life is better than yours. All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes