Family Armor

Set your TiVos for Thursday, November 19th at 8:00PM MST on TLC to bask and revel in the stardom of my sisters (Courtney and Lacy) and their families. "Family Armor" will quite naturally be the most successful Reality T.V. show since Darva Conger said "I do" on "Who Wants to Marry a Multi-Millionaire?" back in 2000. The show's description showed up last night on the network's website, so take a gander.

One can only hope that a guest appearance from yours truly will end in a barrage of eager suitors/divorcees. Fingers crossed.

Here's a link to the show's promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0UimhuDbJw
Or check out the website: http://familyarmor.tv/

3 Response to Family Armor

November 6, 2009 at 9:26 AM

wow. very cool.

November 6, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Don't worry about promos in the Topeka market. I've got it covered. :)

November 6, 2009 at 11:04 AM

I have been wondering about that since you told me way back when! Holy cow I am so excited. Finally, the indirect stardom you've been hoping for!

 

Copyright © 2009 Why my life is better than yours. All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes