WANTED: Men

Wow, the double entendre of this blog title is blowing my mind. While obviously, a boyfriend would not be so bad (understatement of 2009), my intention is not to line up potential suitors. Rather, this is really me trying to figure out if by any snowball's chance in Hades (this is a family site people) there are actually any male readers out there. I think in the history of this blog, I have only had one comment by a the "less fairer" sex (Is that right?). So, here's my plea: If you are a boy, man, sir, or man-child and you are reading this, would you please make a comment? I'm devilishly curious. Possibly my self-deprication at times can alienate some potential readers, so I would like to check out my demographic.

(This is who I would love to know was reading my blog. Jake, you out there?)

6 Response to WANTED: Men

May 22, 2009 at 11:53 AM

I'm not a boy. but I always comment on your blog so this is me doing my duty.

p.s. I hear boyfriends are overrated..

May 25, 2009 at 7:38 PM

umm i'm not a boy either. sorry. but i do love me some jake gyllenhaaazzzl. and kellee needs to quit acting so single, it's starting to make me pms. i can say that right, since you just proved blogs are man-proof?

May 27, 2009 at 6:47 AM

Yeah, Kellee, quit trying to be one of us.

BH
May 27, 2009 at 8:41 AM

Chelsey. We both know that I've been reading your blog for months now, but this whole commenting thing is a whole new level for a bloggie (one who is blogged, as opposed to the blogger, the one who does the blogging). Even so, on behalf of all your male bloggies out there please accept this comment as our way of saying, "Thanks."

And Rebecca Ann Groesbeck... Just because there are a few of us male bloggies out there doesn't mean that we are automatically comfortable with all female topics... the only thing that any of us want to know about a period is how to use one in a sentence.

June 1, 2009 at 10:01 AM

I haven't been keeping up on blogs since we left for vacation, but I do read your blog! In fact, I usually inform Erin when you have a new post.

I'm glad I can be part of your minority demographic.

August 10, 2009 at 5:44 PM

i just read this out loud.

love
Jamie
Ryan
Coby

 

Copyright © 2009 Why my life is better than yours. All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes