Single + Christmas = Awesome

Man, am I relieved. Nothing is worse than having a boyfriend or husband at Christmas. As you know, I am pinching my pennies these days, and nothing costs more than love. This year, as well as many past years, I won't be spending any portion of my paycheck on a watch/polo/ferrari key chain for a significant "other." Nope, I am able to spend my money as I please. This year, I plan on purchasing gifts for family members, of course. But, since most of them are women, I'll most likely pick myself up a duplicate in my own size. Win, win. As for those pesky holiday songs about lovers, let's just say that on the 13th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, some much needed space.
Here are some dumb pictures:

5 Response to Single + Christmas = Awesome

December 5, 2008 at 3:52 PM

oh chels, you have always been such a romantic.

December 8, 2008 at 7:19 PM

you couldn't be more "on da money" lil' sis. these days a common men's belt costs a cool 75 bucks and a wallet around 90. a man in your life can set you back close to 200 bonz over the holiday. This year, just stay nestled next to that yule log, alone, with some hot chocolate (m&ms poured in at the bottom, of course)thinking about what you're going to buy yourself with all that extra Ca-ZASHHH. now, that's the life.

December 17, 2008 at 1:57 PM

Plus, don't we all need room for our furry friends? Chew toys and carpeted posts are so much more affordable.

December 18, 2008 at 2:28 PM

I hear you Cass. Mr. Bo Jangles is pawsitively a Christmas miracle.

January 16, 2009 at 9:58 AM

AMEN. love this blog. and you.

 

Copyright © 2009 Why my life is better than yours. All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes