Salt of the earth

Don't I look down to earth and easy to get along with?

I would love to post more of these bridals, but I can't bear the thought of putting anymore headshots in disguise out on the web. However, I did want to give a shout out to my photographer Melissa Schoenhardt, who took these whilst a full 9 months pregnant (wowza). I'm pretty sure I got a mild case of bronchitis hanging out on a frozen lake all day (what we do for beauty), so she was definitely a trooper/genius. And, I promise, I did take some pictures looking at the camera and even possibly smiling. . . only because that's what ice princesses do once they've captured their prey.

9 Response to Salt of the earth

December 13, 2010 at 9:15 PM

OH. MY. These are stunning to the maximus. You are such a beautiful bride-to-be.

Someone notify Utah Bride's Magazine that their Fall '11 cover shot is here!

December 13, 2010 at 11:10 PM

Must say again...Love emmmmmm! So much! Melissa did dang good as did the model (you). Can't wait for the wedding day! Matson and I are counting down til Christmas AND your wedding!

liz
December 14, 2010 at 7:32 AM

umm..hello hot stuff. i cannot WAIT to see the real thing! only 2 weeks away. woohooo!

December 14, 2010 at 8:55 AM

beautiful! congrats on the engagement. very exciting!!

December 14, 2010 at 10:59 AM

I am obsessed. YOu look so fantastic! Two week countdown! Love ya!

December 14, 2010 at 11:27 AM

Dude. You look super hot! Love your dress!

December 15, 2010 at 9:56 AM

Has your mama seen these? She is prolly so happy to add one to her wall of brides. :)

You, the dress, and the scenery all look fabulous!

December 16, 2010 at 8:25 AM

Mrs. Dph's comment just cracked me up, because it is so true! Funny.
I prefer to call you the snow queen.

January 5, 2011 at 8:23 PM

I think I'm a little hot right now...WOW!!!!!!! Chels, I have always known you are drop dead, but holy moley those are absolutely stunning! Totally magazine worthy. What a beautiful bride. I need wedding pics stat girl, I'm dying for deets.

Congratulations girl. I hope you had a rockin honeymoon:) Welcome to the dark side:)

 

Copyright © 2009 Why my life is better than yours. All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes