You're welcome

From the number of comments on the last post, I could tell that "my people" really missed my virtual self and could be near revolt if I didn't get back into CyberSpace ASAP. So, to steal a phrase from Mariah Carey's publicist, "Back by popular demand," my life.

You're welcome.

If you are a real friend (one I have seen before and remember), you will know that I have been out and about this summer. If you are a fake friend (Cyber stalker or friend from elementary school), you now know that I have been out and about this summer. "Out and about" is a phrase I use to be modest about having gone to 12 countries in 30 days during the month of July. And since this is a blog and not a diary, I will share with you some highlights and neglect to mention the moments in which all I wanted was to be in my own bed sucking on a binky.


So, to begin, meet my travel companion, Miss Haddock. We were able to properly document our life together for the unforseen need in the future to create a slide show about it.
At times, we needed a little "space bar," if you know what I mean?? (nudge, nudge)

Some times, we just needed a brush. . .

. . .or some sunglasses
But, most of the time, our lack of preparation was the most enjoyable. Check out "Friday Flip Up Day" in Mykonos, Greece.

I wish someone would have told me the island was a bit breezy.

Despite the language "barrier" (I can mime most languages quite well), I was happy to find my pals Jonas alive and well, while visiting Brugges.

Hung out with some of these *fools.



*Term of endearment to most Bones, Thugs and Harmony fans.

Alas, here is a video clip that you may or may not enjoy. But, if you've gotten this far you've already shirked most of your responsibilities for the day. So, enjoy the man/woman singing her heart out at Sacre Coure.




If you're not jealous, I don't know what else I can do.

5 Response to You're welcome

October 7, 2009 at 11:34 PM

hahaha!!! that woman is frightening. and seeing you two dancing is so sad :( if only i had the resources to travel like a rockstar with you. the only people at sacre couer when i was there were creepy jamaicans trying to force some friendship bracelet of death on my wrist. anyway, i wish the pics were bigger. you two are hot together.

October 8, 2009 at 9:39 AM

I NEED to see the pics in a much bigger way. COME ON! And it looks like you might have also spent the summer in some dance classes....NICE!
MISS YOU!

October 8, 2009 at 2:18 PM

Wow, so many comments I could say right now.. We'll start out with just a few:

a. glad to see after my constant nagging and multiple comments on one blog post, that you finally wrote a new post. thanks.

b. was the title of that magazine joepie? if so, I'll take a slice of that.

c. I'm sure the local men loved flip up fridays. (nice legs)

d. I should've been on this trip.

I'm sure there were more things to comment on so don't be surprised if I comment on this blog twice.. it's been known to happen before..

October 10, 2009 at 9:57 PM

I thought you gave up on blogging! Welcome back :)

October 11, 2009 at 4:50 PM

To respond to my groupies, here goezz. If you would like to see me fully pixelated, you should be able to click on the photo. To answer kellee's inquiry, yes that magazine was entitled "Joepie." I'm sending a slice over this evening, courtesy of the Village Inn. Also, yes Reb, we too were touched by the icy grip of Ghanaian men proposing friendship through bracelets. No Andy, though my folkdance prowess appears to denote dance lessons, I am here to say that I am self-taught in the art of dance. However, I may be taking lessons very soon in a class entitled," How to dance good at parties." Reb and Kel, need I mention that you both attended TimpView HS, and neither of you are "Southies," so let's not pretend that money was what kept you from going abroad with this broad. And yes Suzy, I'm back.

 

Copyright © 2009 Why my life is better than yours. All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes